SSIS MongoDB Destination (Bulk Insert, Update, Delete, Upsert)
MongoDB Destination can be used to bulk insert large amount of records to MongoDB Table from any data source using SSIS. MongoDB is an open-source document database, and the most popular NoSQL database out there.
Loading Raw JSON documents into MongoDB
Configure SSIS MongoDB Destination Adapter – Connection Tab
Configure SSIS MongoDB Destination Adapter – Component Tab
Configure SSIS MongoDB Destination Adapter – Mapping Tab
View MongoDB Documents using 3rd party client tool
Update or Insert documents inside MongoDB Array (Use $set, $push operator)
- Loading data into MongoDB (Bulk Insert Upsert, Delete, Update)
- Read MongoDB data from array (extract nested sub documents)
- How to query MongoDB by date or ISODate
- What is MongoDB and how can I download, Install or try it for FREE?
- How can I get MongoDB client tools to query, edit, view and manage MongoDB