SSIS XML Integration Pack (Files, SOAP, REST)
SSIS XML Integration Pack is your complete toolset to automate XML integration scenarios in SSIS (e.g. Consume/Produce/Parse). Using simple drag and drop interface you can read data from XML files or XML Web Services (i.e. REST API/SOAP). It includes XML Source Connector, Export XML File Task, XML Parser Transform and XML Generator Transform.
- Read XML data from any SOAP/REST API Web Service using methods such as GET/POST.
- Read XML data from single or multiple XML files (use of wildcard allowed. e.g. c:\data\*.xml)
- Support for Path expression to extract data from any level (e.g. Extract Orders nested under Customer Node).
- Support for passing custom headers to SOAP or REST Web service
- REST API Paging support to loop through multiple requests (see)
- Parse source XML String/Documents into multiple columns/rows.
- Ability to de-normalize nested XML data into flat structure
- Create simple or nested XML documents inside DataFlow Task using simple drag and drop approach
- Ability to create nested XML from Multiple datasets
- Ability to create single XML document for all input records or create one document for each input row from ROOT dataset
- Export multiple tables/views to XML files (e.g. Sales% or do SalesJan|SalesFeb)
- Export SQL query output to XML file
- Inbuilt Layout Editor for creating complex XML with nested structure (Document Array, Value Array, Nested attributes
- Automatically Split exported XML data into multiple files by Size or Number of records
- Automatically Split exported XML data into multiple files by Split By Column (e.g. SplitBy=Country will create new file for each country)
- Support for SQL Server 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012 (32/64 bit) and now Azure Data Factory
- Articles/Tutorials: XML related articles