SSIS Azure Blob Storage Task
Azure Blob Storage Task can be used to perform various operations with Azure Storage objects (blobs and containers) (e.g. Download, Upload, Copy, Move, Rename, Delete etc). You can also get single property of any Azure blob or get list of blobs as ADO.net Table and which can be easily loop through using ForEachLoop Task. Most of operations in this task support recursive search using wild card pattern (e.g. Myfile*.txt). Azure Cloud Storage service is one of the most popular Cloud Storage Services available right now.
- .net framework 3.5 or higher must be installed
- SSIS Runtime: To execute SSIS package you will need one or more versions of SQL Server Integration Services 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012/2014 or 2016
- To design SSIS 2012 package SSDT (VS 2010 Shell – SQL Server Data Tools) must be installed.
- To design SSIS 2014 package SSDT-BI (VS 2013 Shell – SQL Server Data Tools) must be installed.
- To design SSIS 2016 package SSDT-BI (VS 2015 Shell – SQL Server Data Tools) must be installed.
- To design SSIS 2005, 2008, 2008 R2 packages BIDS (VS 2005,2008 Shell – Business Intelligence Development Studio) must be installed.
- Supported Client Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Supported Server Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/R2, Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows Server 2012/R2