SSIS Amazon Redshift Integration Pack
SSIS Amazon Redshift Integration Pack is your one stop solution for Redshift integration scenarios. Using simple drag and drop interface you can load millions of rows into Amazon Redshift from any on-premises data source (e.g. SQL Server, Flat files, MySQL, Oracle). Execute ad-hoc DDL, DML sql commands against Redshift database such as CREATE/ALTER table, GRANT, DROP. This pack also includes task to manage your Redshift Cluster (e.g. Automate cluster creation/deletion/resize/snapshot).
- Extremely fast way to load on-premises data to Amazon Redshift in few clicks.
- Load millions of records in few minutes to Amazon Redshift from any database system (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2)
- Load data to Amazon Redshift from Flat Files
- Support for Client side and Server Side Encryption
- Support for multiple threads for parallel loading
- Automatic file compression support to reduce bandwidth and cost
- Rich error handling and logging support to troubleshoot Redshift Datawarehouse loading issues
- Support for SQL Server 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012 (32/64 bit) and now Azure Data Factory
- Articles/Tutorials: Amazon Redshift related articles