SSIS Azure Table Storage Source
Azure Table Storage Source can be used to extract large amount of data from Azure Table Storage. This component supports SQL like query language to query Azure Table Storage data without worrying about complex API. Azure Table Storage is a cloud based NoSQL data storage service from Microsoft Azure
Azure Table Storage Source FAQs
- What is Azure Table Storage and how can I start with it for FREE?
- Azure Blob Storage – How to download and test Azure Storage Emulator?
- Azure Blob Storage – How to create new storage account and get access key?
- NOTE: This Component is not available in SSIS 2005, 2008, 2008 R2
- .net framework 4.0 must be installed
- SSIS Runtime: To execute SSIS package you will need one or more versions of SQL Server Integration Services 2012 or 2014
- To design SSIS 2012 package SSDT (VS 2010 Shell – SQL Server Data Tools) must be installed.
- To design SSIS 2014 package SSDT-BI (VS 2013 Shell – SQL Server Data Tools) must be installed.
- Development Studio) must be installed.
- Supported Client Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Supported Server Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/R2, Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows Server 2012/R2