SSIS Amazon DynamoDB Integration Pack
SSIS Amazon DynamoDB Integration Pack is your complete toolset to automate DynamoDB integration scenarios in SSIS. Using simple drag and drop interface you can read data from DynamoDB or Bulk insert/update data into DynamoDB. You can also execute any valid DynamoDB API commands inside SSIS (e.g. Create Table/ Drop Table/Get Count). It includes DynamoDB Source Connector, DynamoDB Destination Connector and DynamoDB ExecuteSQL Task.
- Bulk extract/output Amazon DynamoDB data
- Support for SQL Like queries using proprietary Query engine, no need to learn complex AWS APIs
- Support for both SCAN and QUERY Mode available in DynamoDB
- Bulk insert data into Amazon DynamoDB Table
- Bulk delete data from Amazon DynamoDB Table
- Support for loading Raw JSON documents from any source or generated by JSON Generator Transform
- Interact and write data like a normal table, no need to learn complex APIs
- Intuitive user interface with many examples makes DynamoDB learning super easy and fast
- Support for executing DDL statements such as Create/Drop table
- Support for executing DML statements such as Select/Insert/Update/Delete
- Support for saving RawResult (e.g. JSON response) into SSIS variable
- Support for saving SingleValue from response such as count or size from getStats function response.
- Support for SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Articles/Tutorials: Amazon DynamoDB related articles