Authentication :: User Account [OAuth]
No description available
To use OAuth authentication, firstly, you need to create OAuth application:
- Log into your DropBox account.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps.
- Press Create app button to create a new app.
- Once a new page opens, select Scoped access option.
- Next, select Full Dropbox to access all files and folders or App folder to access specific folder's files and folders option
- Give your app a name
- Click create app
- Once a new page opens, click Scoped App in Permission type line to select application scopes.
- Select all Individual Scopes and Team Scopes if you want to manage team data. Click Submit button.
- Select Settings tab, scroll down to App key and App secret and copy paste them into Notepad.
- Then in OAuth 2 section add a URL as Redirect URI. If you don't have a working Redirect URI, you may add https://zappysys.com/oauth as Redirect URI
Use App key and App secret and Redirect URI for use in Connection String when connecting or in UI.Parameters