Authentication :: User Account [OAuth]
No description available
To use minimum settings you can start with the ZappySys created App. Just change UseCustomApp=false on the properties grid so you dont need ClientID / Secret. When you click Generate Token you might see a warning about App is not trusted (Simply Click Advanced Link to expand hidden section and then click Go to App link to Proceed). To register a custom app, perform the following steps (Detailed steps found in the help link at the end):
- Go to Google API Console.
- From the Project Dropdown (usually found at the top bar) click Select Project.
- On the Project Popup click CREATE PROJECT.
- Once the project is created you can click Select Project to switch the context (You can click on Notification link or Choose from Top Dropdown).
- Click ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES.
- Now we need to Enable two APIs one by one (Sheets API and Drive API).
- Search Sheets. Select and click ENABLE.
- Search Drive. Select and click ENABLE.
- Go back to the main screen of the Google API Console
- Click the OAuth Consent Screen tab. Enter necessary details and Save.
- Click the Credentials tab.
- Click CREATE CREDENTIALS (some where in topbar) and select OAuth Client ID option.
- When prompted Select Application Type as Desktop App and click Create to receive your ClientID and Secret. You can use this information now to configure Connection with UseCustomApp=true.