Authentication :: API Key [Http]
Description Instructions This walkthrough will help you create an API Key which you will be able to use in all requests and authenticate accordingly.
- Go to Google API Console
- From the Project Dropdown (usually found at the top bar) click Select Project
- On Project Popup click CREATE PROJECT
- Once project is created you can click Select Project to switch the context (You can click on Notification link or Choose from Top Dropdown)
- Click ENABLE APIs AND SERVICES
- Now we need to Enable three APIs one by one (YouTube Data API, YouTube Analytics API, YouTube Reporting API).
- Search YouTube Data API. Select and click ENABLE
- Search YouTube Analytics API. Select and click ENABLE
- Search YouTube Reporting API. Select and click ENABLE
- Go to back to main screen of Google API Console
- Click OAuth Consent Screen Tab. Enter necessary details and Save.
- Click Credentials Tab
- Click CREATE CREDENTIALS (some where in topbar) and select API key option.
- In the popup, copy API Key from the field "Your API key", close this window, and use it in the UI configuration, "key" field