Authentication :: User Account [OAuth]
No description available
To make this work you will have to create an OAuth application. To register an App, perform the following steps (Detailed steps found in the help link at the end):
- Go to Google API Console
- From the Project Dropdown (usually found at the top bar) click Select Project
- On Project Propup click CREATE PROJECT
- Once project is created you can click Select Project to switch the context (You can click on Notification link or Choose from Top Dropdown)
- Click ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES
- Now we need to enable Google Drive API.
- Search Google Drive API. Select and click ENABLE
- Go to back to main screen of Google API Console
- Click OAuth Concent Screen Tab. Enter necessary details and Save.
- Click Credentials Tab
- Click CREATE CREDENTIALS (some where in topbar) and select OAuth Client ID option.
- When prompted Select Application Type as Desktop App and click Create to receive your ClientID and Secret. You can use this information now to configure Connection with UseCustomApp=true.