SSIS SFTP Task (SFTP, FTP, FTPS or FTP/SSL)
SSIS SFTP Task can perform many operations using SFTP, FTP/SSL (i.e. FTPS) or Classic FTP Protocol. It supports many advanced options and various authentication mechanism (e.g. NTLM, Kerberos, Client Certificate, Private Key).
There are many FTP/SFTP solutions in the market including many unsupported open source libraries. But if you are serious about security and production ready product then you can trust ZappySys SFTP task. We’ve invested heavily to maintain quality and security. We keep our libraries up-to-date and patch any on going vulnerabilities.
- Support for multiple FTP protocols such as SFTP, FTP, FTPS (i.e. FTP/SSL)
- Support for Public/Private Key for SSH File Transfer
- Support for explicit/implicit FTP connection using SSL/TLS encryption
- Perform common FTP file operations such as file upload file, download file, delete file, create file, rename file, get file info list as ADO.net table (Useful for FTP file looping using ForEach Loop), get single file property (e.g. name, size, exists status)
- Perform common FTP directory operations such as create folder, delete folder, get folder info list as ADO.net table (Useful for FTP folder looping using ForEach Loop)
- Support for SFTP Server fingerprint verification and SSL Certificate Thumbprint verification before you send credentials or any other data to remote server
- Support for multi file operation using wild card pattern or complex include/exclude pattern using regular expression
- Support for ZLib compression for FTP and SSH based compression for SFTP.
- Support for restoring timestamp after file transfer
- Support for X509 Client Certificate along with UserID/Password Authentication
- Support for Kerberos/NTLM Authentication along with Single-Signon option
- Support for proxy with advanced options (Socks4, Socks4a, Socks5, HttpConnect Proxy type)
- Support for Upload/Download Speed throttling
|| View All Tasks
Download View All Tasks Like This
ScreenshotsUseful LinksSystem Requirements
- .net framework 3.5 or higher must be installed
- SSIS Runtime: To execute SSIS package you will need one or more versions of SQL Server Integration Services 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012 or 2014
- To design SSIS 2012 package SSDT (VS 2010 Shell – SQL Server Data Tools) must be installed.
- To design SSIS 2014 package SSDT-BI (VS 2013 Shell – SQL Server Data Tools) must be installed.
- To design SSIS 2016 package SSDT-BI (VS 2015 Shell – SQL Server Data Tools) must be installed.
- To design SSIS 2005, 2008, 2008 R2 packages BIDS (VS 2005,2008 Shell – Business Intelligence Development Studio) must be installed.
- Supported Client Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Supported Server Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/R2, Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows Server 2012/R2
SSIS SFTP | SSIS SFTP Component | SSIS Secure FTP | SSIS FTPS | SSIS FTP